These are "ummy, ummy" according to Eden.
1 Large Chicken Breast - boiled and shredded
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 C Sour Cream
3/4 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Cumin to taste (probably about 1/2 t)
Red Pepper Flakes to taste (probably about 1/4 t)
1 Small Can of Green Chilis
1 Can of Green Enchilada Sauce
4 Large (or 8 small) Flour Tortillas
1/4 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- In a bowl combine shredded chicken breast, soup, sour cream, cheese, and spices.
- In a medium casserole pan, spoon out enough enchilada sauce to barely cover the bottom of the pan (this will help keep the tortillas from sticking).
- Lay out a tortilla and spoon out enough mixture to fill it.
- Roll it up and place it in the pan (on top of the sauce).
- Repeat until you've filled all your tortillas.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over all the enchiladas. Cover them well, including the sides. This will help keep the tortillas soft and from sticking to the pan.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the pan with lid or foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 f. (remove the lid/foil for the last 15 minutes).
- Let stand for ten minutes and then serve.
The vote (feel free to leave your rating once you've tried this):
Bamdaddy: 5 Celery Sticks
Bamamoma: 5 Celery Sticks (for ease and ummy, ummy-ness)
Bambina: 5 Celery Sticks