I got this from my sister, Heather. We don't have a grill so we just do it in the oven. It is great either way!
1 (8oz) pork tenderloin
1/3 cup orange marmalade
2 TBSP chopped fresh mint (I use dried much cheaper & easier)
2 TBSP soy sauce
2 cloves garlic minced (2 t)
- Cut tenderloin in half length wise, sprinkle with pepper.
- combine remaining ingredients and stir well. Brush over tenderloin. (I usually marinade it for 4-8 hours).
- Reserve remaining marmalade mixture.
- Place tenderloin on grill over med heat. Cook 8 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently (not needed if you marinade).
- Place remaining mixture in sauce pan and cook till reduced (I usually add a can of mandarin oranges to the sauce).
If you do it in the oven you bake it (with all the marinade) at 375 for 30 minutes.