2 slices of bacon
4 skinned, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 t salt
1/4 t black pepper
1/2 C chopped red onion
1/2 t ground coriander
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 C Salsa
1 Red Pepper, chopped
Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet; crumble and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken to bacon drippings; saute 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add onion, coriander, and garlic to pan; saute 3 minutes.
- Stir in salsa and bell pepper.
- Return chicken to the pan.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 12 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon; garnish with cilantro.