Today is the last day of YW Camp - yippee!
In honor of the camping tradition, here is a recipe you can use next time you go camping:
4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
4 large sheets aluminum foil
1/2 t salt
1 C sliced mushrooms
1 can Cream of Roasted Garlic Condensed Soup
4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Place 1 chicken breast in center of each sheet of foil.
- Lightly season with salt.
- Top each breast with equal portions of mushrooms, soup, and rosemary.
- Fold foil in half over chicken; seal all edges with double fold seals.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes (or until chicken is no longer pink in the center)