4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 1/2 C thinly sliced onions
1/2 C finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes*
1 C Cream of Roasted Garlic Condensed Soup
1 C chicken broth
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
- In large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, cook chicken until brown on both sides.
- Arrange onions and tomatoes over chicken.
- In small bowl, combine soup, chicken broth, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.