Last February my friend Sally tagged me on her blog. The problem is, I didn't know she had a blog (she probably told me and I forgot or something). Anyway, now I know and so here is the tag:
- How long have you been married? 2 years
- Who eats more sweets? Probably me but it is close.
- Who said I love you first? Phil, although I coerced him to "express his feelings"
- How old is he? 40 - and a dang good looking 40 year old at that!
- Who is taller? Phil (by 8 inches)
- Who is smarter? He says I am but I think he is - we are smart in different ways so I'm amazed by his smarts and he's impressed by mine. That works out pretty well!
- Who can sing better? ummm, that would be Mr. VM although Eden prefers my singing.
- Who does the laundry? Me.
- Who pays the bills? He.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does and that puts him closer to the Bambino's room and therefore closer to a baby crying in the night (on those nights when that happens).
- Who mows the lawn? Totally him (I'm allergic).
- Who cooks dinner? Me but he does the dishes.
- Who drives? He does unless he is on some drug that makes him impaired, even then he drives if I forget to make him sit in the passenger seat.
- Who kissed who first? It was pretty mutual, he brought it up though.
- Who asked who out? Well first he asked Charlotte out! Then he asked me out.
- Who has more siblings? Me, I have 9; he has 5.
- Who wears the pants? We both wear the pants (both literally and figuratively).
Now I tag Alisha, Corrie, and Delvonna