Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prayer at our house

Tonight after family prayer and after Eden and I had said her prayer she said, "mommy, more prayer." Usually this means she has something she wants to thank Heavenly Father for and so I said, "Thank you for..."
Eden: "sheep."
Me: "and thank you for..."
Eden: "soft"
(clearly she was talking about her sheep blanket that she was cuddling up to)
Me: "and thank you for..."
Eden: "movies, I like movies, I like to move it move it."

Yeah we just got Madagascar II from Netflix. I think she liked it.

5 response(s):

Natalie-John+2 said...

So cute!! Tell Eden "I like to move it move it" and Macy does too!!

Alisha said...

I can hear the words coming out of Eden's mouth...so cute!

Tami said...

Ha! That's a great prayer. My kids also love the "Move It, Move It" movie.

Jill said...

lol!! That is hilarious! I am sure Heavenly Father enjoyed it too. :)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Cadence loves to move it, move it. But she has never said it in a prayer:(